Thursday, April 21, 2011

Final Exam/Final Paper

As I'm writing my second paper I was looking through the syllabus and realized that we have a final exam and the 15 page self reflection still to do after this. I was thinking of a change.

A thought I have was for the self assessment why is there a mandatory number of pages? I believe that someone should assess themselves as they see fit whether that is 5 pages or 15 pages it should be up to the student since it is an assessment about their semester. Thoughts?

Also I think an in class final exam would be ridiculous. The time and energy spent on the midterm was so above and beyond what I think anyone ever imagined so I can only think the final would be the same way. Having this paper the self assesment and a final exam all within 2 weeks seems absurd...

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment